The following list is a collection of GVS frequently asked questions. If you have any additional questions, please contact us.
- How long have you been in the pre-employment screening business?
Since 1989, we have been helping a variety of companies screen employees.
- What is the turnaround time for your services?
Speed is very important; however, accuracy is more important. Depending on the information requested, GVS can return information to any client within 5 business days.
- What are the costs of doing background and drug screening?
Very inexpensive. All price quotes are based on the client’s quantity and on our volume so we are able to offer our customers very low pricing with a high quality of service. GVS has prided itself on having a very qualified and efficient staff always available to assist with client’s needs.
- Where are your customers located?
Our customers are located all over the globe.
- Are there any additional costs related to using the on-line service?
- What services do you currently offer?
We conduct employment reference and background checks.
- Do you offer rush services?
Yes. An additional fee is charged by GVS to rush an application. When an applicant is rushed, one agent will be assigned to the file and the applicant begins processing immediately. The turnaround time on the rush request is based on the services ordered, but we do our best to return all services within 24 hours.
- If we need a special month end report of statistical data created will GVS, Inc. do this and what is the cost?
We are always searching for ways to help our customers with their requests. We will try to create a report to help you track your use of GVS at no cost to you. Our database has been designed to help provide customized reports for a variety of departments and we believe we can match your needs to a report.
- What if we change our mind about running an applicant? Can we stop the request after it has been ordered?
No. Once the request has been processed, there will be no way to discontinue the process and you will be billed for the services requested. If you make a mistake on the request (spell the applicant’s name wrong, forget to enter information, etc), please call us as soon as possible so we can attempt to correct the error before submitting your request.